Yes, I have a vague memory from a bad experience that "USERS" also has
something to do with the total number of *objects* that can be
maintained in the FilePool!

In this case, the USERS value is 2500.  As stated earlier, FILESERV
GENERATE was run to create this shiny new FilePool (VMX:).  The data was
backed up from a FilePool (VM:) that had the USERS value set to 2000,
but this is a HiDRO backup of the FilePool, so it doesn't have any
control data in it, only the blocks of user data to be restored.

JR

JR (Steven) Imler
CA
Senior Software Engineer