We want to use the Programmable Operator Facility in order to retrieve
the daily Operator log in the format of LGyymmdd, using the POF this is
done for you.  It will leave the LG file on Operators 191 A minidisk.

A separate user id will run an exec which will issue the following four
commands:

'CP SEND OP1 LISTF LG* * A (DATE EXEC'
'CP SLEEP 2 SEC'
'CP SEND OP1 SENDFILE CMS EXEC A TO MAINT'
'RECEIVE = = = (REPLACE'

At which point I can get the information in the cms exec and then get
to the log.

However we ran into the problem that when OP1’s console is full (saying
holding) the 2 SEND commands can’t get thru to the Operator which is
running disconnected and OP1 is the sudo Operator console.

Looking for some suggestions as how to get around this problem.

Thanks.
LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only.
Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the
contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately, then delete this
message and empty from your trash.