On: Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 04:34:37PM -0400,Howard Rifkind Wrote:

} If a HOLD is already in effect can issuing this command to the OP1
} userid clear the hold.  Seems to me it wouldn't.
}
} >>> "Schuh, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 7/15/2008 4:13 PM >>>
} TERM MORE 0 0 HOLD OFF

By my not always relieable memory, it wouldn't.  What I normally did was
follow the TERM MORE 0 0 HOLD OFF with VMFCLEAR.  The HOLD OFF would
take but the screen was still in holding.  The VMFCLEAR wouldn't clear
the screen with HOLD ON, but would clear it with HOLD OFF even with the
screen displaying Holding...

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67