That doesn¹t deal with the write-enabled minidisks owned by those users,
though. You¹d need to use SYSAFFIN to isolate minidisks to specific LPARs,
and if you did this, your filepools wouldn¹t actually be shared. If you
don¹t do something with SYSAFFIN and just allow all the systems to access
the minidisks MW, then you¹ll get a completely new type of data, which won¹t
be of any use to anyone.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\