I got a copy of the extent control file into Maint's rdr and received it to the
A disk.  I changed the 3390's to a mod 3 and mod 9 and a block size of 315
according to the appendix of the commands reference.

Now how to I get the file back to the correct drive in dirmaint?

>>> Kris Buelens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 7/29/2008 11:31 AM >>>
I'm not 100% sure...
I'd say you ask DIRMAINT to define your VMTESTE1 disk as 3390 model 2
(were you tell us that you only have models 3 and 9), and at the same
time, you only tell DIRMAINT what's the size of a 3390 model 3.  Not a
surprize Dirmaint isn't happy.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support