The purpose is to have a datafile that can be transferred to a PC for
archival to a CD/DVD and viewed with the XMIT Manager program under Windo
ws
and when the user gets a new job at a z/OS installation, the file can be
uploaded to that system and properly used by the TSO RECEIVE command.

I cannot guarantee that the user will have an UNZIP at a new z/OS job.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:13:58 -0700, Schuh, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
: