If you have ISPF on VM you can use option 3.6 the SPOOL utility XM option
to send a whole set of files with the same lrecl and recfm to TSO as a
PDS.
For example,  If I have a set of JCL files on VM I can send the whole set
as * JCL with XM, and it arrives as an xmitted PDS on TSO.  I get these
messages:
INMR901I Dataset A.ASTERISK.JCL from RBOLAN on BLDVMB
INMR906A Enter restore parameters or 'DELETE' or 'END' +

Roger Bolan

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on
08/07/2008 09:22:33 AM: