> As Zork so eloquently put it, "Talking to yourself is said
> to be a sign of impending mental collapse."

You see, I was never worried about it when I talked to myself.
I only started to wonder when I started ANSWERING myself.  That's
when even the wife and kids leave the room and stay out of my way!
(as they probably should!!)

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 636-0107
.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.