From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jiri Stehlik
Sent: August 19, 2008 1:22 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: DDR'ing 3390 DASD To Remote Location

A while ago there was a thread here about the ability to DDR DASD to remote
location.  Well there is an answer!  I modified DDR so it can communicate
with CMS PIPES  (DDR can now be a pipe stage).  The modules can be
downloaded from here:
http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/descript.cgi?DRPC
The FTPPUT and FTPGET PIPE stages were also included and documented at the
above address.
Notice that this project is still a work in progress, therefore feedback is
welcomed!

-George