Dave Jones' SFB VMARC is now on my download page at
http://zvm.sru.edu/~download
or
http://zvm.sru.edu/~download/SFB.VMARC

As Dave says in his DOC:
     The normal distribution is for z/VM 5.1 5.2 and 5.3

I haven't been able to get it to work in z/VM 3.1 .

Note that the download may be slow because this is the beginning of
the semester and students are fiercely dropping and adding courses.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 45 years
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"