From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Duane Weaver
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:54 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VM size for a 2nd level VM

Well here is the scoop. We acting as a DR site for another
university. The other university wants to bring in their zVM 5.3 and
run it under our zVM 5.2 system.
Our z800 is running in basic mode with 1 lpar, running the zVM 5.2.

At this point, we have no idea how few Linux servers they are
bringing and their function.