Ask that other university for a week's worth of PerfTK reports and study
them to see what the size of their system is and the external nature of
their workload is. It doesn't matter if it is a database search or a
million record sort/merge that eats their system every night at 10PM,
you just need to know where and how high the spikes will be. If you can
fit a dampened version (DR is not business as usual) of those spikes in
your machine, then you can do it. If their base utilization (CPU and
Memory) is higher that what you have to spare then there WILL be
problems. Make sure that your bosses know that the other universities DR
can and probably will impact your own users performance.

/Tom Kern

PS. I hope that the other university will contribute some funding to get
you a z10.