From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 1:35 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VSWITCH

Yes.

Marcy Cortes
Team Lead, Enterprise Virtualization - z/VM and z/Linux
<http://ehs.homestead.wellsfargo.com/Mainframe/zSS/zSE/zVM-zLinux/Pages/
default.aspx>
Enterprise Hosting Services
w. (415) 243-6343
c. (415) 517-0895
"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this