On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 6:00 PM, James Vincent
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry for the late and already answered post.  Ugh... two days late and $10
> short.  I suppose I should read -all- my mail when I am catching up!

Not your fault. The mailer that John F is uses does not insert the
references that make gmail thread the responses to the original post.
I thought the threading was based on text search and matching, but it
seems they use the references: tag. That makes the original post show
like a question that was never answered. It's so easy to get spoiled
by productivity tools..

-Rob