Thank you to all who have made suggestions to Mark.  I have shared a lot of
additional researhc with him.

I have discussed this on a couple of different occassions with RSCS
development teams.  The only RSCS link that meets the current requirements
is the MRJE link.  An SNARJE link will not work because the RSCS support is
designed to be the host end of the connection.  It cannot act as the client
end of an SNANJE connection.  NJE connections are also currently being used
but do not provide the capability to modify the disposition that is
supported by the Bi-Sync RJE workstation support in JES.

____________________________________
Rick Barlow
Sr. z/VM Systems Programmer
Nationwide Services Co., Technology Solutions,
z/VM and System z Linux Support
One Nationwide Plaza  MB-02-201
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5213    Fax: (614) 249-3912
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 09/28/2008
01:37:09 AM: