Colleen M Brown
IBM z/VM and Related Products Development and Service
----- Forwarded by Colleen Brown/Endicott/IBM on 09/30/2008 12:52 PM -----

Colleen Brown/Endicott/IBM
09/30/2008 11:29 AM

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
Re: Disk Accounting Records

If you are referring to the account records generated by CP you can use
ACCOUNT MODULE to process type 1, 2 and 3 records.  HELP ACCOUNT should
get you information on it.

Colleen M Brown
IBM z/VM and Related Products Development and Service

Howard Rifkind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/30/2008 10:10 AM
Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Disk Accounting Records

Disk accounting records...what to do with them.

Is there anything in VM that will allow you to process these records and
if so where and what is it.

I've been asked to do something like offload these records and clean up
accounting's A/191 disk.

Thanks

BTW, also how about the EREP records, we do process the z/OS records would
it also be a duplication to process the EREP records form z/VM?