Tom,

Any idea where I can find the freebie REXX library?

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Thomas Kern
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 3:38 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: new program on download page.

When I enter XBROWSE (with no arguments), I get a return code off 100. If=
give it an FN FT FM or an SPFNUM, it works. Perhaps your problem is a lac=
of a REXX Library, either the product version or that alternate freebie o=
ne.
I have the alternate library installed.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:19:57 -0500, Huegel, Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wro=
te:

>Hi all,
>
>There is a new package on the IBM download page XBROWSE .. I downloaded =
it
did VMARC and got two files 1) XBROWSE MODULE and 2) XBROWSE CMSHELP..