The "program is unreadable" because "EAGALT0304I The program cannot
run with the Alternate Library".  I don't know why people supply
"free" tools without source code, but at least compiled tools on the
download page should be compiled to work with the alternate library!

--
Bruce Hayden
Linux on System z Advanced Technical Support