On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Huegel, Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes Kris you make some very good arguments, and I don't disagree with the
> flexibility of XEDIT and the macros..
> But you don't always need that overhead and complexity.
> I guess it's just a matter of preference, or whatever the situation
> dictates.

Most certainly applied in the days Theo Alkema wrote FLIST and friends    :-)
:soapbox
I've preferred FLIST over FILELIST for a very long time. I think the
approach in FILELIST c.s. where you over type the file name etc is
pure evil. It surprised me quite a few times in the past when the
command did not end up exactly as I meant it because some character
was not caught.
:esoapbox.

-Rob