The 5VMRAC40 is used during tha installation of maintenance.  It will
never touch minidisks used in production.
For example, it will never touch RACFVM 490 nor RACFVM 305.  But the
"alternate build disks"
The SERVP2P, stands fro Service Put To Production, it will copy the
files from the alternate build disks onto the production minidisks.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support