I have done it 3 1/2 times. The first time was in FORTRAN under VM/370
R5. Two times at this job using paid-for products (VMAccount and
CA-JARS). Both were too much information for management and not enough
of the right information for me. The 1/2 time was much more recent
thanks to a special survey last May that eventually ignored all IFL usage.
I started that process in REXX and PIPELINES with the structured fields
support. I think that could have potential but I don't have to do any
real accounting anymore. They want to charge as if everything was a
dedicated wintel box. I am out of the hard part.

/Tom Kern