On Wednesday, 10/29/2008 at 04:11 EDT, "Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks all. I was able to get RACF back running. I did not have RACFSMF
> set up to handle the switching. I am doing that now!!
>
> One last note after I cleared the SMF data sets and re-ipled RACFVM (I
> IPL 490 CL) it still asked for the USERID that was set up to handle the
> switching (RACFSMF) and the disk that was used to link 'TO'. I had to
> supply this information before RACFVM would come back up even though I
> did not have RACFSMF setup(?)

Or go into SMF CONTROL and change the "1" to a "0".  (Not documented.
Shhh.  You didn't hear it from me.) I already opened up an internal
problem report on this particular point.

Bizzare - two people with the same problem on the same day!  (The other
was an internal IBM account.)