From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ray Waters
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:09 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] z/VM 5.4.0 CMS commands are now mixed case

There is NO problem. Every thing works as before. I just noticed a
difference between our prior VM systems and 5.4.

Our prior systems would convert anything typed in CMS to upper case once
the enter key was pressed. Now with 5.4 the translation does not occur.

With 5.4:
q alloc = q alloc
q t = q t
ind = ind

With 5.2:
q alloc = Q ALLOC
q t = Q T
ind = IND

Not sure what changed. Maybe during the install I answered something
different with 5.4 compared to prior installs. Is there a SET command to
change this?

Ray