That doesn't help, though, because the system names remain POLAR and
GRIZZLY, so there isn't a way to get the new TCPIP machines to read the
POLAR2 and GRIZZLY2 profiles, other than naming the virtual machines that
way. What I really wanted to do was to run the same virtual machine (TCPIP2)
on both systems, just as we run the primary TCPIP virtual machine on both.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\