On: Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 03:01:18PM -0500,Howard Rifkind Wrote:

} I'm out of space on MAINT's 2CC drive where the directory is located.
}
} I need to create a new 2CC.
}
} I plan to create a 3CC, copy all members over to the 3CC from the 2CC, delete
the old 2CC, Create a new 2CC and copy all the members back to the 2CC from the
3CC.
}
} Are there any other issues I should be aware of?

No need to do both copies unless the location of the new 2CC will
overlap the existing 2CC.  Just allocate a 3CC where you want the new
2CC to be, format it and copy 2CC to it.  Then detach both  2CC and 3CC,
and edit the directory, deleting 2CC (or as a backup make it FCC), then
change the 3CC to 2CC.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67