Then you have to go the LDAP way.  For z/VM and z/OS everything remains
stored in RACF, as I wrote earlier, LDAP is just a way to access these RACF
data.  The LDAP on z/VM and z/OS doesn't need a real full blown database,
the RACF data isn't even replicated into LDAP.  Consider LDAP on VM as a
blackbox and name it RACFGATE for example.