        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf Of Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR)
(CTR)
        Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 2:43 PM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: Re: Secure FTP

        Hi Mike,

        Yes, Secure FTP is a requirement for our shop. I guess I could
do tape I haven't really thought about that. At this time we only have
one tape drive for each of our environments. What I was really trying to
do was to automate this process using FTP (Secure in my case).

        Thank You,

        Terry Martin

        Lockheed Martin - Information Technology

        z/OS & z/VM Systems - Performance and Tuning

        Cell - 443 632-4191

        Work - 410 786-0386

        terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov