I'm not certain, but I think PKWARE dropped VM/CMS support last fall, so
you might not be able to get new copies or keys.

DB

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Romanowski, John (OFT)
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 13:49
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VM UnZip question

http://www.xlsoft.com    pkzip for VM

On
> Behalf Of August Carideo
> Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:38 PM
> To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
> Subject: VM UnZip question
>
> System is running z/VM Version 4 Release 3.0, service level 0301 (32-
> bit)
> , one of the app programmers asked this question ( his email is below)
> ,
> I have never used it so I do not know, any help with this is
> appreciated.
>

>   Hi   Augie;
>
>    I figured out how to get the 1.9 million records loaded.   Now I
> have
> another question,     do we have an mainframe unzip module???    The
> data
> they want me to load is zipped on the PC and I need to open it up to
> convert it from ASCII to EBCDIC.     I know we have the zip module
> because
> we use it.       Jack....
>
> Jack  M Schwier

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged
or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee.
If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not
authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use
this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.