Maybe the use of DIAG D4, CP's alternate user facility.  It was
created for batch jobs:
 user SUBMITTER submits a job
 the job is sent to server BATCHMONITOR
 server BATCHMONITOR selects a free WORKER user
 server BATCHMONITOR uses DIAG D4 to set WORKER's alternate user to SUBMITTER
 user WORKER executes the job.
  ==> all spool files created created by "WORKER" get SUBMITTER as
spool file origin.
If you have got a server that issues the LPR command, and if you want
to give that server the required CP class to use DIAG D4, it may be a
possibity.  But I think you must use LPR parameters so that the prints
are sent to RSCS, because without RSCS, LPR doesn't create a
spoolfile.
To try it out: get my RxServer package from the download lib, it
includes a DIAGD4 MODULE.
 Logon to a user with the required CP class (e.g. MAINT)
 Issue DIAGD4 MAINT altuser
 Use your LPR command
 Issue DIAGD4 MAINT END

If RACF is installed, MAINT must get a RACF PERMIT altuser
CLASS(VMBATCH) ID(MAINT)

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support