Does look like z/OS guys can read stuff off after a formatting write
though.  They told me they found addresses and other such corp
properties data with their utility (DSS?)

So probably not good enough for Alan  :)

But when you have to have more than one o/s eating the same disk drive,
security is always going to be questionable.  z/VM depends on z/OS to do
long distance mirroring, at least with IBM product.  Not sure if the
other vendors do.

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this