It works for me.  What error are you getting?

Howard Rifkind wrote:
Did this a few times in the past but can't remember how to do this again.
I want to SET PFxx lets say PF11 as follows: SET PF11 Q DASD DETAILS Then when I hit the PF11 key I just want to fill in the address. I've tried the after and before versions and the Q DASD DETAILS shows up and it indicates an error. Never gives me the change to key in anything, I just want the command to sit on the screen and wait. So, how can I just hit PF11 have it show Q DASD DETAILS and stay on the screen so I can key in the address I want? Thanks. The when I
--

Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009