Lots of info on dynamically adding paging volumes but not much of dynamically
removing paging volumes (Possible?). Before I try this I thought I would get
some expert opinions. The way I figure it from reading some manuals it could go
as follows:

CP DRAIN rdev PAGE
...wait for drain to complete.
CP DETACH rdev SYSTEM
CP DEFINE CPOWNED slot RESERVE

On the right track? Is this going to cause crazy system work and a phone call
from my linux guest clients asking what have I done?

Thanks,

Tyler Koyl
Viterra Inc.

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and may be privileged.
 If you are not the intended recipient please notify me immediately by return
e-mail,
 delete this e-mail and do not copy, use or disclose it.