even if you logoff every userid that had some pages on rdev, CP itself may have
paged part of itself to rdev and so rdev never fully drains empty. As long as
you have sufficient other paging areas online, it won't hurt to try.

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.