On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:39:27 +0300 Shimon Lebowitz said:
>Hi,
>I am a bit confused by a Q LIMITS situation.
>
>1) I (XMSL) am an admin:
> q enroll admin vmsys
>NUMBER OF ADMINISTRATORS =        18
>MAINT
>XMSL
><snip>
>RMSMASTR
>DGTSRV01
>DGTSRV02
>DGTSRV03
>READY; T=0.01/0.01 19:37:54
>
>2) I can query limits of ALL the users:
> q limits all vmsys
>USERID    STORAGE GROUP  4K BLOCK LIMIT  4K BLOCKS COMMITTED  THRESHOLD
>DFSMS             2                4500            90-02%       90%
>MAINT             2                7000          3030-43%       90%
><snip>
>READY; T=0.01/0.01 19:39:10
>
>3) BUT... I canot query an individual user:
> q limits for maint. vmsys
>USERID    STORAGE GROUP  4K BLOCK LIMIT  4K BLOCKS COMMITTED  THRESHOLD
>MAINT.            -                   -                 -         -
>READY; T=0.01/0.01 19:40:13

Others have already commented on the period, but two other points, to be
pedantic, 1) that you are an admin is immaterial, 2) the token after the
"for" is either a <filespaceid> or a <nickname>.  Rob or Kris  have recently
commented on <nickname> and I would suggest the archives, but it is not userid
but filespaceid.  There is a relationship between identical filespaceid and
userid, but just like you can have a userid without a filespaceid, you can
have a filespaceid without a userid.

/ahw