You could always use duct tape to secure the usb fist
Mace

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Tom Duerbusch
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 1:19 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: XSTORE

16 TB or better <G>.

I wonder if the USB connector is strong enough to hold a "fist"?
Perhaps something with a cable attachment?

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> "Schuh, Richard" <rsc...@visa.com> 3/6/2009 10:32 AM >>>
What size does it have to be to become a fist? There are USB flash
memory drives that are at least 64GB.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual
and/or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender and delete the
material from any computer.