Then of course, I actually forgot to add the STACK parameter on the LISTFILE
command..... ahem

'LISTFILE CMS EXEC * ( D NOH STACK'
then the rest of it.

I added the NOHEADER as a bonus since I messed up the first one. No need to
process that header line unless you want to write it out.

Bob Bates
Enterprise Hosting Services

w. (469)892-6660
c. (214) 907-5071

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must
not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for
your cooperation."