On Tuesday, 03/31/2009 at 01:41 EDT, "MacIntyre, Cory"
<cory.macint...@navistar.com> wrote:
> I have installed VM 5.4 and I am performing the migrate option. I am
receiving
> the message below and I really don't have a clue as to what to do with
it. The
> manual is vague about it. Can someone point me in the right direction?
>
> CK:VMFMGR2308I Part CHKIPADR SAMPEXEC which was customized by being
> CK:            copied and changed, has been migrated to the &BLD4Z
> CK:            (TCPMAINT 198) disk as CHKIPADR EXEC.
> CK:            The customization of this part must be reworked prior to
> CK:            building product 5VMTCP40%TCPIP.

HELP VMF2308I will give you some hints, but what it really says is:
a) You have a CHKIPADR EXEC on your old system.
b) It has been migrated to the new system as-is.
c) It was created (more or less) from CHKIPADR SAMPEXEC on your original
system.
d) CHKIPADR SAMPEXEC has changed on the NEW system.
e) You need to look at the NEW version of CHKIPADR SAMPEXEC to see if you
need to make changes to CHKIPADR EXEC on the NEW system.

(The message text is horrible - sorry.  Feel free to open a PMR or submit
a Reader's Comment Form.)