I have forwarded the message documentation concern to the proper person in
z/VM Information Development. However, as Alan mentioned, opening a PMR or
submitting a reader's comment will drive the message home (no pun
intended!).

Michael J. Forte
z/OS Storage ID and POK Softcopy Support
Software Engineer, System z Information Solutions 58HA
IBM Poughkeepsie, New York
mjfo...@us.ibm.com

Office: 845-435-9062, T/L: 295-9062
Fax: 845-432-9405

Building 052-1, B09
2455 South Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

"Often those who work the hardest are the luckiest..."