Steve Mitchell wrote:
To the best of my knowledge 'YES'.  I do know I put the DVD in the drive,
and when the lights quit flashing entered go.  I though I verified all the
messages, but as I said originally, I am human, ie 'to err is human'!
In that case then you have installed the RSU that was shipped with the order. Is it the latest RSU available? I don't know and neither do you. Order from IBM the latest RSU. Apply it. If anything applies then you didn't have the latest RSU. If nothing applies then you have it already. When IBM releases a new RSU order it and apply it.

--
Stephen Frazier
Information Technology Unit