Steve,

We ran into the same situation and had to access the following minidisks,
as outlined in the DVD Installation summary Service Procedure section,
before proceeding with step 7.

Access 191 A
Access 5E5 B
Access 51D D

Joseph Di Pippo
Operating Systems Programmer III
FRIT Computing Services
Hardware Support
1-201-531-3820

Steve Mitchell <steve.mitch...@bcbsks.com>
04/01/2009 12:27 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
5.4 Install curiosity

I'm installing 5.4 w/DVD on 2nd Level.  I've made it to Step 6:Run SERVICE

of Chapter 7 Load the System Image.

I've 'acc 500 c' then 'listfile * servlink c',  NOTHING.
I've followed the steps and messages quite succinctly, but I am human and
may have missed something when doing the RSU phase of INSTDVD.  I have
IPL'd the 5.4 system several times and have logged in as maint,operator
and
tcpmaint, all work fine.  Now I'm puzzled, dare say stymied as to what to
do next.  Go On?  Re DO INSTDVD?  Order RSU from IBM?  Any guidance is
appreciatted.  THANKS.