Just a note to say that I was right about the cause of Suleiman's problem.
 We located a large chunk of kryptonite under the raised floor near the
tape drives (in an undisclosed location).  The shielding had slipped and
was affecting the tapes.  Suleiman has been sent a new order.  On a lark,
the workmen rolled the kryptonite over near the MVS drives.  Let's see
what happens....

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As an aside, when you receive media from us, you also get a hardcopy of
media report.  Don't throw it away or lose it until you've finished with
the media. :-) In fact, staple it to the tape or DVD (oh, wait...bad
idea.).  It contains information that we use to track down any problem
with your order.

If you suspect you have a problem with the media, please open a PMR so
that we can investigate it.  It's not that we can't investigate it without
a PMR, it's just that PMRs get priority over non-PMR issues.