Hi, Sunny.

sunny...@wcb.ab.ca wrote:

I need help.

You've come to the right spot, then....:-)

I moved zM V5.4 to the first level.
Turn the Dirmaint on. It works well at first.
Then start to set TCPIP stack.
But after I shutdown reipl
I got
DVHPRO2008I ROLE = DATAMOVE DVHPRO2008I ROLE = DATAMOVE DVHPRO2008I ROLE = DIRMAINT DVHPRO2008I ROLE = DIRMAINT DVHPRO2031T THE DIRMAINT FEATURE IS DISABLED. DVHPRO2031T THE DIRMAINT FEATURE IS DISABLED. DVHPRO2031T THE DIRMAINT FEATURE IS DISABLED.

[snip of a lot of error messages....]
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 15:57:41
What happen?  How to do the troubleshooting?

Please help me!

My first guess would be that you enabled DIRMAINT by hand using the SET PRODUCT comamnd. That does not survive a system shutdown and re-ipl. Update the SYSTEM CONFIG file to enable DIRAMINT each time the system starts up.

--
Dave Jones
V/Soft