On Thursday, 04/30/2009 at 07:04 EDT, Crispin Hugo
<crispin.h...@macro4.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your help. Problem was Internet was down and local 5.4
manuals and
> HELP to no show this message.

Maybe your 5.4 HELP isn't in production or something?

HELP HCP9051W

  HCP9051W  FlashCopy relations were found in CP-OWNED, non-PERM space.
            Relations will be withdrawn.

  Explanation:  CP has detected PAGE, SPOOL, DRCT, PARM, TEMP, Checkpoint,
or
  Warmstart extents within an existing persistent FlashCopy relationship.

Of course, FlashCopy relations are illegal in most countries of the world
(still legal in 5 states in the US), so it's a Bad Thing.  (Those should
be FlashCopy *relationships*.)

I think CP's real complaint is that the extents are the *target* of a
persistent FlashCopy relationship.  (If it's a source, I don't know why CP
would care.)