Thanks Alan,
Unfortunately the only system with the CMS HELP was the one I was trying
to IPL.
I was trying to IPL a system that the RES pack was the SOURCE and not
the TARGET. This caused a hard wait which I think is a bit harsh.

I can't see why CP would object either. It's a real pain for no apparent
reason

Crispin Hugo
Systems Programmer
Macro 4 Ltd

Direct Line: +44 (0)1293 872121, Switchboard: +44 (0)1293 872000, Fax:
+44 (0)1293 872001

A Division of the UNICOM Group of Companies
www.macro4.com

Macro 4 Registered office :The Orangery, Turners Hill Road, Worth,
Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 4SS
Registered in England no. 927588

Please consider the environment and THINK before you print this email.

Email Disclaimer