*HCP2468E* *FlashCopy* *relationships* *on* *CP-OWNED* *volume* volser *on*
*device* rdev*,*
|        *cylinders* n *through* n*,* *have* *been* *terminated.*

| *Explanation:* CP does not allow persistent FlashCopy relationships to
| exist on PAGE, SPOOL, DRCT, PARM, TEMP, Checkpoint, or Warmstart areas.

| *System* *Action:* The system attempts to terminate the offending
| relationships. System operation stops with subsequent wait state code
| */_9051_/*.

| *User* *Response:* IPL the system again. Refer to message HCP9051W for more
| information.

Crispin Hugo escreveu:

Trying to IPL one of our z/VM 5.4 systems and get disabled wait PSW 00020000 00000000 00000000 00009051

I can't find reference to what 9051 is and what may have caused it. Any help please

**Crispin Hugo**

**Systems Programmer**

**Macro 4 Ltd**

Direct Line: +44 (0)1293 872121, Switchboard: +44 (0)1293 872000, Fax: +44 (0)1293 872001

**A Division of the UNICOM Group of Companies**

www.macro4.com <http://www.macro4.com/> Macro 4 Registered office :The Orangery, Turners Hill Road, Worth, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 4SS

Registered in England no. 927588

Please consider the environment and THINK before you print this email.

Email Disclaimer <http://www.macro4.com/emaildisclaimer.html>