The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 05/01/2009
09:13:17 AM:

> It is running Now!  I spent two weeks troubleshooting.  :)
> I think IPWZARD help me create those TCPIP stack lines?

Ah...IPWIZARD is meant to be used only with real network devices, not
virtual NICs.  I just looked through the Guide for Automated Installation
and Service and that fact doesn't seem to be made clear at all.  We'll need
to get that taken care of.

> Could you tell me what is the best place to put VSWITCH Grant command?
>  Some document said is system config ? TCPIP configuration file?
> Which one is the better and simple way if lots of Linux guests run on it?

The GRANT command needs to go in SYSTEM CONFIG.

Regards,
Miguel Delapaz