Recently I  built the second z/VM system and turned Dirmaint on.
Now I have a question on how I can let the dirmain on the second z/VM to
know the dirmap on the Dirmain on the first z/VM?
We have over 30 linux servers running on the first z/VM. NO CSE.

I don't want to clear another dasd anymore.
Yesterday I asked about" what happen to the datamove".
Today one server on prod1 has known  damaged by my command "dirm for
linmstr purge"  ::) see my power!
I should use dirm for linmstr purge noclean instead.

Thanks for the encouragment and  advice you provided to me. It means a
lots to me!

Sunny Hu
I. M. Technical Services
W.C.B. Alberta
(780) 498-4739
sunny...@wcb.ab.ca

This message is intended only for the addressee.  It may contain privileged or
confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so
that we may correct our internal records.  Please then delete the original
email.  Thank you. (Sent by Webgate1)