Weather is going to be in the mid to upper 80's all week. (Upper 30's for our foreign visitors.) Only going to be down to the upper 60's at night. (20's.) For many of you, the night time temps will be the same as your daytime highs right now.

DON'T stay outside long without sun block. Even if it's cloudy, you can still burn in a very short time. Most visitors think that if it's cloudy, you can't burn, but that is not true here. We don't need to see a lot of lobsters this weekend. Airline flight is bad enough, just think what it would be like with a sunburn. :-(

There had been a shuttle launch scheduled for the first of next week, but it has been postponed because another shuttle launched just a few days ago. It will not return until several days after WAVV so you will not be able to see a landing. No Delta launches either. Sorry.

--

Tony Thigpen