From: Michael Coffin [mailto:michaelcof...@mccci.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:50 PM
To: 'The IBM z/VM Operating System'
Subject: RE: CP DIAL question

Drop the .txt from each of the two attached files, double check the EXEC
to make sure the 3270 NOT character translated OK and put them on the
191(A) disk of any virtual machine and run DIALAWAY.  Try dialing the
virtual machine and you'll see the contents of the LOGMSG file, press
ENTER or any ATTN key and your DIALed session will be dropped.

Customize both the EXEC and LOGMSG as necessary, but it should work OK
"right out of the box".

Enjoy!

Michael Coffin, President
MC Consulting Company, Inc.
57 Tamarack Drive
Stoughton, Massachusetts  02072

www.mccci.com

We employ aggressive SPAM filters.  If you cannot reply or send email to
mccci.com go to www.mccci.com/spamblockremove.php