Hmmmm....I'm getting the following, but it looks like it worked:

iocp a1

DMSEXD418W Drop pending for IOCPREAL EXEC

IOCP:

TOTAL MESSAGES FOR SYNTAX CHECKING: 00000    INFORMATIONAL: 00000
CAUTION: 00
000    WARNING: 00000    ERROR: 00000

TOTAL IOCP MESSAGES: 00000    INFORMATIONAL: 00000    CAUTION: 00000
WARNING:
 00000    ERROR: 00000

DMSEXD416W There are no IOCPREAL * SYSTEM or USER EXECs storage resident

Here's what I coded:

"EXECLOAD IOCP EXEC S IOCPREAL EXEC (PUSH USER"
"EXEC IOCPREAL" args
"EXECDROP IOCPREAL"

Not sure why the EXECDROP would execute before the EXEC completed and
why it wasn't there when it tried to drop it?

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
Systems Programmer                   MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
American Income Life Insurance Co.   Phone: (254)761-6649
1200 Wooded Acres Dr.                Fax:   (254)741-5777
Waco, Texas  76710